Beetroot, goat cheese and the soft wheat grains make a lovely combination. On top of that we’ve added some leek and black radish. Prepare for a very pink dish.
Season: autumn, winter
Ingredients for 3-5 servings
- 2 leeks
- 500gr beetroot
- 500gr black radish
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 200gr goat cheese
- 180gr wheat
- 1-2 apples
- Pepper, basil, parsley, thyme
Ingrediënten voor 3-5 porties (Dutch)
- 2 preien
- 500gr rode biet
- 500gr rammenas
- 2 teentjes knoflook
- 200gr geitenkaas
- 180gr tarwe
- 1-2 appels
- Peper, basilicum, peterselie, tijm
- Brush the beetroot. Cook it for roughly 2 hours in a boiling pot of water. Afterwards, let it cool down in cold water and peel of the skin.
- Let the wheat cook in boiling water for 5 to 6 minutes.
- Chop the leek, black radish, garlic and beetroot in small pieces.
- Take a pan, add some olive oil and add the leek, black radish and garlic. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the beetroot and continue cooking for a few minutes.
- Add the goat cheese, spices and rye. Cook for another minute and meanwhile take an apple and chop it in small pieces. Serve topped with the apple pieces.