Homemade popcorn snack combined with dried apricots and green onion. A perfect and delicious healthy snack! This is the second post in a series of super-easy healthy snacks. For healthy snacks part 1, see http://bit.ly/2lSuTJW.
Season: summer, autumn, winter, spring
Ingredients for 1 bowl
- 1 tablespoon of unpopped corn
- 4 dried apricots
- 1 green onion
- paprika powder, curry powder
Ingrediënten voor 1 kom (Dutch)
- 1 eetlepel ongepopte maïs
- 4 gedroogde abrikozen
- 1 lente-ui
- paprikapoeder, kerriepoeder
- Chop the apricots and green onion in small pieces.
- Add a little bit of olive oil to a pot, heat it and add the corn (use a lid!). Shake the pot every 30 seconds. Wait until almost all corn has popped (they will never pop all).
- Add some paprika powder and curry powder to the corn.
- Add all ingredients together.