Cauliflower rice is really delicious! And especially in combination with Jerusalem artichoke, pomegranate, walnuts, green onion and some dandelion salad. A very refreshing combination indeed! You can use defrosted (Spanish) pomegranate for this (see http://bit.ly/2mu2AOk for keeping and deseeding pomegranate).
Season: autumn, winter
Ingredients for 2-3 servings
- 1 cauliflower
- 250gr Jerusalem artichoke
- 2 tablespoons of pomegranate
- green onion
- dandelion salad
- a coffee cup of walnuts
- 1 clove of garlic
- pepper, paprika powder, curry powder, pili-pili powder
Ingrediënten voor 2-3 porties
- 1 bloemkool
- 250gr aardpeer
- 2 eetlepels granaatappel
- een koffietas walnoten
- 1 teentje knoflook
- peper, paprikapoeder, kerriepoeder, pili-pili poeder
- Chop the walnuts in small pieces. Chop the green onion, Jerusalem artichoke and garlic in small pieces. Chop the dandelion salad. Chop the cauliflower in medium-sized pieces.
- Pulverize the cauliflower in a blender or kitchen machine until it has the size of rice.
- Take a pan with some olive oil and add the garlic, cauliflower and Jerusalem artichoke. Cook for a few minutes.
- Add the dandelion salad, green onion and spices and cook for another two minutes.
- Add the walnuts and pomegranate, let it continue to cook for another minute, and serve.