This easy and healthy bowl with goat cheese, red rice and broccoli is perfect for when you don’t have much time: for a healthy lunch, or for a healthy home-alone dinner. It’s ready in no time and a delicious combination of tastes.
Type: lunch, dinner
Season: summer, autumn
Ingredients for one bowl
- 80gr goat cheese (or feta)
- 70gr red rice
- green onion
- half a broccoli
- fresh herbs (parsley, tarragon, …)
Ingrediënten voor één kom (Dutch)
- 80gr geitenkaas (of feta)
- 70gr rode rijst
- halve broccoli
- verse kruiden (peterselie, dragon, …)
- Chop the green onion and fresh herbs in small pieces.
- Cook the rice in boiling water until it is ready.
- Cook the broccoli in boiling water for 4 minutes.
- Chop the goat cheese in small pieces.
- Mix the rice, green onion and fresh herbs.
- Combine the goat cheese, rice and broccoli in a bowl.