This zucchini noodles recipe is incredible. I totally fell in love with the taste of it when I started eating it. This dish combines zucchini noodles with sun-dried tomatoes, white cabbage, black olives, spinach and red onions. Only vegetables, super healthy, rich in taste, you definitely need to try this one!
Season: summer, autumn
Ingredients for 2-3 portions
- half a white cabbage
- 90gr sun-dried tomatoes
- 1 zucchini
- 3 small red onions
- 150gr black olives
- 150gr spinach
- pepper, thyme, oregano, basil, paprika powder
Ingrediënten voor 2-3 porties (Dutch)
- halve witte kool
- 90gr zongedroogde tomaten
- 1 courgette
- 3 kleine rode uien
- 150gr zwarte olijven
- 150gr spinazie
- peper, tijm, oregano, basilicum, paprika poeder
- Cut the white cabbage, sun-dried tomatoes, olives (I prefer to remove the pit) and onions in small pieces. Wash the spinach. Prepare the zucchini noodles with a spiral cutter. If there is a leftover piece of the zucchini that can’t be used without cutting your fingers, chop it in small pieces and add it to the tomatoes and olives.
- Heat some olive oil, cook the onion for 5 minutes. Add some paprika powder.
- Add the white cabbage and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes.
- Add the sun-dried tomatoes, olives, spinach and herbs and continue cooking until the spinach is soft.
- Add the zucchini noodles and cook for another two minutes.