My first home made salad of the year! I actually had no real dinner plans or recipe in my mind, but I just went to the market and took some seasonal, fresh and local vegetables and seemed tasteful together. The combination of the cheese and blueberries is heaven!
Type: dinner, lunch
Ingredients for 2 portions
- some spinach
- a cucumber
- 2 Belgian endives
- 100gr cheese (Comté for example)
- 120gr blueberries
Ingrediënten voor 2 porties (Dutch)
- 2 witloven
- 100gr kaas (Comté bijvoorbeeld)
- 120gr blauwe bessen
- Wash the spinach and cover the plates with the spinach
- Wash the radishes and add them to your plate
- Cut the cucumber, Belgian endives and cheese in pieces and add them to your plate
- Add the blueberries to your plate and enjoy!